Line tracking is the most basic function of smart mobile robot. As you can see line tracking robot matches everywhere. We designed this new generation of line tracking sensor to be your robot’s powerful copilot all the way. It will guide your robot by telling white and black quickly and correctly, via TTL signal.
To improve its sensitivity we replace the old opto interrupt with high quality one. Now the sensor is of a higher level of standard. Its simple design is compatible with our most mobile platform. You can combine several such sensors on those cars, making line tracking perfect.
- Wide voltage range from 3.3V to 5V
- Standard assembling struct (Times-of-5mm Center distance between two 3mm mounting holes)
- Easily recognitive interfaces of sensors (“A” for analog and “D” for digital)
- Icons to simplely illustrate sensor function
- High quality connector
- Immersion gold surface
- Supply Voltage: 3.3V to 5V
- Operating current: 20mA @ 5V
- Operating temperature range: 0°C ~ + 50°C
- Output: TTL(Black for LOW output, White for HIGH output)